Saturday 2 October 2021 10:00-16:00
A one-day autumn festival to celebrate Norfolk’s harvest!
Come and join us for this Autumn’s largest celebration of the Norfolk harvest.
Norfolk HarFest, our one-day autumn festival will be held at Norfolk Showground on Saturday 2 October 2021 between 10:00 – 16:00.
A host of indoor and outdoor activities, experiences and fun!
- See out monster machines straight from the harvest field including combines, gators, tractors and vintage tractors!
- Get up close to some of our special rare breeds in Mr Mawkin’s Farm in our indoor farm buildings.
- Experience amazing tastes in the Forager’s Market
- Sample a variety of delights from our indoor Street Food Hub
- Watch and experience the added attraction of the Norfolk Holstein Club Calf Show
- Visit Morrisons Wonky Veg road-show!
- Marvel at machinery demonstrations by CLASS Manns and Ben Burgess and The Starting Handle Club vintage tractors.
- And throughout the day live music will provide the festival spirit!
On stage we will be welcoming :
- Lisa Redford – “One of our finest singer/songwriters” Bob Harris BBC 2
- Sam Coe – gritty, dark country music – honest songs that transform into raucous and chaotic sound, weathered with a throwback vibe.
- Lucy Grubb – A singer/songwriter from Norwich blending modern Americana with country undertones
- The Debbie Boyd Band – performing an extensive playlist of all time favourites spanning 7 decades, and for HarFest, they will be delighted to include a selection of their favourite country hits, including those by Shania Twain, Dolly Parton and The Mavericks!
The spectacular mix of displays, performances, crafts and food and drink will ensure HarFest warms the soul and feeds the imagination this October.
This event is being planned within the current government guidelines and will be amended accordingly.
Tickets are £6 per person with under 16’s and RNAA members free.
Norfolk HarFest is kindly sponsored by: