One of the best ways to support the Norfolk countryside and farming community is by becoming a member of the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association (RNAA).
To become a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 748931.
We’re currently reviewing our membership fee structure which runs from 1st January – 31st December each year.
About the RNAA
The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association works hard to ensure it meets the purposes of the charity:
Through the Royal Norfolk Show and other events, we are committed to promoting, understanding and supporting food, farming and the countryside in Norfolk.
We do this through a variety of activities and events including:
- We give back to the local farming community through financial and other support to organisations who having a significantly impact the lives of those in the agricultural industry.
- We offer educational support and opportunities dedicated to sharing the important work of agriculture and food production.
- We support events and activities which are central to the Norfolk farming community and its development.
- The support of our members is central to ensuring the work of the RNAA continues and as well as being extremely rewarding, our members are critical to the work we do in the county.
By becoming a member of the RNAA, not only can you get involved in many of our events and activities, you will enjoy a host of benefits that are only available by joining us.
Benefits of being an RNAA member
- Invitations to and updates about events at the Norfolk Showground – as well as a range of discounts and exclusive opportunities.
- Access to our Young, Innovative, Enterprising, Learning and Developing (YIELD) Network and their exciting programme of events
- A variety of Members’ visits and events – enabling social, network and learning opportunities. Watch this space to find out more about what we have planned for 2021 and 2022
- Exclusive benefits with leisure and retail establishments – click here for list of benefits
- Discount on bookings at the Norfolk Showground – Norfolk’s Premier event venue including meeting rooms, commercial spaces, kitchens and parking.
- Regular updates on RNAA activities, events, news and opportunities exclusive to our members.
- Invitations to a range of interesting and informative events throughout the county.
- Long Service Awards for agricultural employees. Members can apply using an application form available here or by contacting the Show Office, please call 01603 731977.
- Farm members can purchase concessionary tickets for their agricultural workers.
- Entry to the Royal Norfolk Show on both show days including Priority forward parking, exclusive access to both the Members’ Enclosure and the Members’ Area of the Grandstand and Vice President members receive exclusive entry into the Vice Presidents’ Enclosure and Grandstand area.
To enquire about RNAA new and existing membership please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 01603 748931.