Are you passionate about Norfolk?
Do you enjoy learning new skills and being involved in different areas?
Want to get to know a range of different people with diverse interests?
Why not join our party of stewards who support our events?…
Stewards take on a variety of roles across the showground both before and during the Royal Norfolk Show as well as other events run by the RNAA. Stewards play a vital part in helping to deliver every section of the Show including: Livestock, Equine, Trade stands, Sponsorship, Education, Innovation, Countryside, Logistics, Horticulture, Art Gallery and many more.
What is a steward?
Stewards are advocates for the event for which they are allocated and assist in sharing relevant information with guests and visitors.
All Show stewards need to have:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative
- An approachable and friendly nature
- The ability to respond positively to variety and spontaneity
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to and flexibility